Wednesday, June 8, 2011

update update!

diet update!

1st week of tuna and flakes diet was, no not a blast, but successful. I was able to succeed with just eating tuna and sky flakes and banana and coffee for my entire shift from Tuesday to Friday last week. Though it wasn't easy, I was easily angered (not that I'm not on normal meals!) and a little weak but I survived! I took a break during the weekend and Monday and ate 2 full meals (1 meal rice and the other either pasta or burger or just viands w/ small rice portions). As of yesterday, Tuesday, I started again with the tuna. I noticed a few rashes on my arms, neck and hands last Saturday. I thought I had allergies from the new perfume I bought from HK and kept blaming it for the rash until Von realized that I had been eating tuna all week for which I'm more allergic too. Hopefully, the rashes won't be that serious and can be continuously treated by my anti-allergy creams so I can still go on w/ my tuna diet. Sabe ko nga, "mas ok na akong ginagalis, wala naman peklat after kesa mataba!" Lol!

envelopes update!

I found the black envelopes that I was looking for today @ P10 e. Yes, it still a little pricey (I was targetting P5!) but its the cheapest we've found when we searched in Recto. When Nanay quoted P10 for the envelopes we agreed already instead of us going further in Recto that might cost us our lives!

Well, all's well that ends well! Happy Wednesday! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment