Friday, June 3, 2011

inbtw: Most random survey ever

I finally had a little time off. Time off from work, wedding preps and socials. I'm making the most of my time by listening to Guns N' Roses Greatest Hits and taking this random survey (talk about randomness and nothing to do!). Here goes...


1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
**Draws an imaginary heart on my desk** Right!

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I can't dive. If I try to, I'd probably land flat on my tummy.

3) What color is your razor?
If the blade I use for shading my eyebrows is considered a razor then I'd say, PINK!

4) What is your blood-type?
Hah! I got this! A+. I grow up with a sick mom so I had to know my blood type.

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Von of course. He can bear my insanities. 24 hours would be too short for us!

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
Hmmm... I've had a lot of these but they didn't matter to me. Since they didn't matter, I've forgotten most of them. I'll try to remember and get back to you.

7) How do you feel about carrots?
Should I have feelings for carrots?!?! Lol!

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
Who's dining room table?

9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
You mean who? Haha! Posh spice of course! How could she not be when she's got the gorgeous David Beckham in her arms!

10) Do you know what time it is?
Of course. 1:40pm CT. 2:40am MNL

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
No idea!

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Hah! I've just been! A week ago, the lights went out in St.Luke's Hospital, I was in the elevator when it happened. I stayed calm and waited for the generator to kick in while watching the old lady panic. Haha!

14) True or False: All's fair in love and war?
True! You get what you give. You reap what you sow. If you think you're not getting what you deserve then maybe you aren't giving enough. :D

15) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Like? Nooo. It's better to shut up and look stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubts. Shortly put, I usually know what I say.

16) Do you like to sleep?
Yes! Who doesn't? But I can't sleep for more than 9 hours. When I get my 9 hours sleep I'm all set and ready for the day.

17) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings?
Indiana? Arizona? I'm guessing that it would be between the two.

18) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Yes! Thats in my playlist of videoke songs!

19) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
Who wouldn't?!

20) What's something you've always wanted?
Lots and lots and lots of clothes, shoes, bags, the works!

21) Do you have hairy legs?
Fortunately, no! I'm not hairy in any part of my body! Thank God!

22) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
What difference would it make? You get wet both ways. I'd like displaying in both ocean and lake.

23) Describe your hair.
Long, brown, soft, super straight.

24) Do you have Entomophobia?
*Googling* Entomophobia (also known as insectophobia) is a common fear of or aversion to insects and similar arthropods, and even other terrestrial invertebrate animals, such as worms. If frogs count, then yes!

25) Are you an adult?
Unfortunately, yes. I've been wanting to be when I was a teen and now that I am, I've been wanting to be a teen again!

26) Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Around. Here, there and everywhere.

27) Do you have a tan?
I'd like to think that I don't but I recently had a tan because of last weekend's mountain adventure.

28) Are you a rachel ray addict?
Not an addict but I love watching cooking shows especially Rachel Ray's.

29) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yes. Sometimes. Haha!

30) Are you a sugar freak?
Nope. I'm the only person I know who isn't fond of sweets. You can give me all the salty food and no sweets for a day and you won't hear me complain one bit.

31) Do you like orange juice
After ice tea, yes I like orange juice.

32) Where do you wish you were right now?
Home. In the beach. Out. Travelling. Anywhere but here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment