Friday, June 3, 2011

black envelopes, wer na u?!?

While most of my FB friends are celebrating and hating on todays' Mavs victory, I on the other hand is more busy finding a very elusive black envelope for our wedding invitation. There was a time when I was all up for sports, basketball, nba, the works, but I'm a rocker's girl now. I still understand basketball but I'm more interested with rock n' roll now, hah! And in line w/ rock n' roll is preps for our rockin' wedding that requires invitations w/  rockin' freakin' black envelope!

Paisley
As I've posted a while back, we're DIYing (do it yourself) our invites. The layout is pretty much done already and thanks to my artistic talent (hah!) I was able to come up w/ a black & white & purple DIY invites. To brag more of my artistic talents, lol, the invites has paisley designs, I first used a damask pattern but I've been seeing this pattern all over weddings already so I decided on paisley. We're very in on paisley this days, since Tito Boy (gown&suit maker) will make Von's under polo w/ paisley, so the invites will match his outfit hah! I'll post a pic of the invites soon, as soon as i find the black envelopes!

Going back, we've looked all over Divi and National for black slim size envelopes but to our luck, we've found none. Any ideas where I can find them? Here's a pic of what we're looking for:


Look's simple eh? How come wala kame makita.... Boo! Anyways we're planning to dress it up w/ an address label and purple wax seal to make it look a little like this.

of course more paisley design and a purpler wax seal :D
I've also inquired w/ several invitation supplies and only 2 have responded for now, 1 says they sell it for P15/pc and the other P54/pc. Napakamahal right?!?!? Haayz... Perfect black envelopes, where na ba you? Here na me, waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment