Sunday, June 12, 2011

Food Post: Army Navy

Weekend! Everybody love weekends! For me one of the best things about weekends is my diet break. Von and I went back to Army Navy today and all I can say is... YUM!!! Grabe galet galet muna kme kumain.

I'm not really a fan of burgers coz I'm more of a rice person (which explains the big tummy) but Army Navy's burger was one of the best I've ever tasted.

For 145Php, you get their classic, single beef patty, quarter pound burger. Add another 30Php and you get an additional bacon and cheese toppings!

We also ordered, the starving sailor steak sandwich (Thinly sliced Rib Eye Steak topped with Jalapeño-cheese spread, green bell peppers and caramelized onions in an 8-inch Sourdough bread) for 235Php.



Syempre the meal wouldn't be complete w/o extras! Freedom Fries and Onion Rings both at 60Php and their own brew tea they call Libertea for 55Php.

Freedom fries - bestest fries ever!
Next time (hopefully, next weekend!) we'll go back and try their chicken and quesadilla! I'll bring a better camera for more enticing pictures!

Burrrp! Sarap ng weekend! Tara, kain tau!

my plate of half burger and half starving sailor steak sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment