Thursday, June 2, 2011

journey to weight loss - update!

Day 2 of crash diet. I'm needing more motivation already!

Day 1 went well. I only had the ff:
1st meal:  Full meal - Amber's Pancit Malabon, lumpiang shanghai, BBQ and cheese pichi pichi
Lunch: 1 pack of sky flakes, 1/2 can of tuna and banana
We went to chicboy after shift and no, I didn't eat CB6! I only had 2 bots of T.Ice and calamares

Today, I need more effort! I easily get used and get tired of the same things so my mind is already starting to doubt my tuna! Haha! I need to be reminded of my reason of doing this! Hmmm.. Maybe as long as I continue to document my diet and know that my defeat will be documented will be good enough reason for me to continue and not to fail

I can do this. Tuna FTW! More luck needed, wish me more!

No comments:

Post a Comment