Tuesday, July 19, 2011

on hand: perfect match shoes

i got to bring home the prettiest pair of shoes last Saturday. i remember those baliw moments when i can't decide the shoe style to order. and as with all other things in my life recently, time flew and the moment to claim my shoes has arrived.

i ordered customized shoes for the wedding from Perfect Match Shoes late last year. after weeks and weeks of shoe design searching i finally found a pair of Jimmy Choo semi gladiator strappy sandals. i knew that the shoe would look good on my abnormal looking skinny feet. i instantly fell in love with the design and knew that it was the perfect design for me and the big day.

i met with Ms.Mari from Perfect Match and dealing with her was a breeze. every penny was worth it. aside from the shoes being pretty it is also very comfy making me wonder why they can't make all shoes as comfortable as this.

33 days left. Can't wait to walk down the aisle wearing this beauty. I've uploaded a few pics below, but no close ups yet just a few peeks. I'll let the shoe shine in it's due time. :)

package complete with a bridal shoe bag
my shoe love in my most loved color
hell yeah! i do!

Perfect Match Shoes is an accredited member of the wedding library
You may contact Ms.Mari Mercado (mbnmercado@yahoo.com) for orders and inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment