Monday, July 25, 2011

big girls fun - parental guidance is advised!

amidst the busyness of everyone, my most loved girlfriends still managed to organize a surprise shower party to bid my single life goodbye. kakuntsaba pa ang napakagaling kong jowa who partly ruined the surprise. lol! i knew something was up when i accidentally read a message for von but i didn't insist on knowing the details.

7-16-2011
busy day for me & von. we picked up my shoes for the wedding and attended saturday service. i didn't know he needed to deliver me to victoria court in pasig for the shower party. next thing, we were in the big austin room, my playmates and office friends were all there then von needed to leave.

we started playing games for the big girls.



 






bonding





then dumilim ang paligid,,,,




tumugtog ang careless whisper...



and the rest..



is a  scary history..




YES, SCARY!

but as i heard Portia whispered in my ear while i was blindfolded: "enjoy mo lng, minsan lang yan"

true enough, it was an experience of a lifetime and i thank all the people who made it happen.
porpor & jepi for organizing - sorry walang malinaw na pic
and everyone present
and to Von for allowing the girls to do this for me. and trusting me enough to let this scary thing happen. :D

best part of the night? after the scary sight I've witnessed, Von came to pick me up. He hugged and kissed me when he saw me and I knew... I was safe. I was right where I should be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment