Saturday, April 23, 2011

120 days

4/23/11. Black Saturday. 120 days left.

Everything is starting to feel so real now. Plans are beginning to progress. Art projects are starting to materialize.

You know that feeling of giddiness, anticipation and excitement that can't be contained? Multiply that 100 times and you'd get to feel half of how we feel everyday.

A lot of things are in store for us beginning today.

  • My first gown fitting later this afternoon. 
  • At the same time Von needs to finalize swatches for his suit. 
  • Our first couple Victory group meeting. 
  • Finalize props and details for our prenup shoot with our official photographer
  • Prenup shoot/s
  • Pamamanhikan
  • DIY projects
And the list just goes on and on... Even our families can now feel the excitement.  I can't help but panic at times so I take a deep breath and close my eyes in an attempt to calm myself. With the long list of things to do, the best thing to do is to take things slowly, enjoy every moment and start with the now. And for now, I need to start my day, by getting some sleep. 

I'll deal with calming myself later.

No comments:

Post a Comment