Sunday, August 7, 2011

special delivery

something very very special has been delivered today.

fits perfectly sa trunk ni stacie

tara lets open.....

ahehehe teka... tsaka na daw sabe ni stacie!

Day of his birthday, our ever dearest designer, Boy Kastner Santos of Sheaths Couture, went out of his way to meet us and deliver this very special package. True sign of professionalism, commitment, passion to his craft and love for his clients. After the hell (well hell is a strong enough word, let me rephrase) After my dissatisfaction with my previous gown supplier (itago nlng nten cla sa pangalang CLC), Tito Boy has proven to be such a blessing. I remember when I was still scouting for someone to replace the first supplier, I told Tito Boy that he just might be the answer to my prayers. He said, "oo baka ako na nga!". And he was. No wonder a lot of brides love him.

I can't rave enough about how good a heart Tito Boy has, in terms of the gown, well it'll speak for itself in its due time.

To Tito Boy, happy birthday! I'm super sure you'll reach the top. Talbog silang lahat! And you won't be alone when you get there. =) In my own little way, I'll do my best to help you. Un sinabe ko sau kanina, I'll really do that, until forever or til you'll want me too. Again, thank you! You're blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment