Thursday, January 27, 2011

blog ang mundo

I've been reading a lot of blogs at the start of this new year, food blogs, travel blogs, IT blogs, wedding blogs which made me travel back to the time when my only outlet was blogging. At the onset of my reading, never had it crossed my mind to start a blog again. Why would I, when blogging reminds me of a time in my life when all I could write about were my series heartaches, pains and all the other misery one could ever think of.

But not today. I don't really know what got to me, maybe its the boredom or my lack of productivity or my constant quest to do something new that inspired me to write again. I don't usually write about my happy thoughts nor my happy moments because it sounds corny when I put it to words, but I've been in such a happy journey recently and I cant bear to not keep a record of them.

I've lost my writing for a long time, and now, the start of 2011, the start of my life changing journey is probably the best time to get my writing back. From a teenager's painful blog I have long so forgotten to one full of expectations, changes and excitement. The world is round, bilog ang mundo, and I wanna blog on how my world has been turned upside down.

This blog would keep a record of my thoughts, my excitement, my challenges and my journey towards married life. This blog would also serve as a wedding website for both Von and I to update our guests with our wedding details - well at least for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment